Sunday, November 14, 2010
You will need for 2 people
100g plain flour
100g Cheddar cheese ( or cheese of your choice)
50g Chorizo or Pepperoni ( or meat of your choice)
Butter to grease with
Salt to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 200c. Butter a pie dish.
2) Combine the flour and salt in a bowl. Beat the milk and egg together, add to flour mixture and mic until smooth.
3) Add half of the cheese, pour into pie dish. Sprinkle parsley and place meat on top.
4) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Take out of the oven and sprinkle half of the cheese. Put back in the oven for 2 or 3 minutes, just until the cheese melts.
1) I don't see why you can't add left over meat to this or even some veggies.