pasta, odd pairing I know.
You will need for 1
1 skinless chicken breast flattened
1 ripe avocado diced
1/3 cup tomato diced
1/2 green onion
squeeze of lime or lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
Pinch of Sage
1) In a bowl combine the avocados, tomato, green onion, lime juice and salt and pepper. Gently mix.
2) Place the mixture on one end of the flattened chicken breast. Roll into a cigar shape.
3) Place on a pan, lightly salt and pepper the top of the chicken, add a pinch of sage and a slight drizzle of oil.
4) Place in a pre-heated oven (350 degrees) for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the size of the chicken breast.
1) You can get you chicken flattened at the market or you can do it at home. Place the chicken in a plastic sandwhich bag or place it between two piece of wax paper, hit the chicken with a meat tenderizer ( or a rolling pin like I did).
2) Instead of a flattened piece of chicken you can use a piece that had been butterflied. You can also do this at home. Cut the chicken breast in half width ways, making sure to stop before you cut all the way through.