You will need for 2 people
1/2 onion- diced
1 cup lentils
2 cups water
pinch of salt
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1/4 cup red wine
1/8 cup water
2 Handfuls of sliced lettuce
1) Heat the oil in a pot, add the onion and saute for 2 minutes
2) Add the lentils and cook until slightly toasted.
3) Add water to the lentil and bring to a boil.
4) Turn the heat down so to a simmer and cover the pot with a lid. Cook for 25-30 minutes.
5) After the lentils have cook for about 15 minutes. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saute pan.
6) Add the sliced garlic and the sausages. Brown the sausages.
7) Add the wine and water, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
8) In a individual serving bowl add the lettuce, the hot lentils and 2 sausages. Pour over a little of the sauce from the sausages.