This is a simple recipe there are only 4 ingredients really...well 5 if you count the oil I used to cook it in. I found that these where a perfect picnic food, they transport really well and are super easy to make. You can change up the way it taste by using pre seasoned bread crumbs or adding your own herbs and spices to it. Feel free to experiment. I used pitas to bread these, but you can use bread crumbs, crackers or just plain flour.
You will need
2 pork chops
1 pita, slip in half and toasted.
1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
1 egg beaten
2 tablespoon oil- for cooking
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350.
2) Using a food processor make bread crumbs out of the pitas.
3) In bowl or plate spread the bread crumbs out, add the cheese and mix to combine.
4) Dip the pork chops in the beaten egg, then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture. Set aside
5) Heat the oil in saute pan, you may need to do two batches depending on the size of you pan.
6) Add the pork chops and cook on each side until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
7) Remove from the pan and place on a cookie sheet, cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked.