You will need
1 sheet puff pastry
6 hot dogs, veggie dogs etc
1 egg beaten
For the dipping sauce
2 tablespoon whole grain mustard
2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon sour cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350. Roll out the puff pastry, cut it in half length ways.
2) Brush the beaten egg on the pastry.
3) Place one hot dog at the bottom of the pastry, roll it up until the hot dog is covered. Cut off the extra pastry. Repeat until all the pastry is used.
4) Cut the hot dogs into bit sized pieces and place on a cook sheet.
5) Brush the tops with the beaten egg and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Mustard Dipping Sauce